Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Vivian: Mom, why is there someone else in my class named Vivian?
Me: Your name is Vivian, but his name is Vivi-on. The names are both spelled the same, but pronounced different.
Vivian: Why do we have to call him Vivi-on?
Me: Because that is his name.
Vivian: Can we call him something else?
Me: Sure. Sometimes we call you Vivi or V
Vivian: OOOH MY GOSH, SIS!
Me (puzzled): Did you just call me SIS?
Vivian: Yes - Sometimes I like to call you SIS, mommy.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Me: Ummm, excuse you.
Vivian (giggling): Daddy, did you hear that?
Justin: Yes, what do you say?
Vivian: Can you ask me what it tasted like?
**Justin and I look at each other shocked and trying not to laugh
Me: Who taught you that?
Vivian (laughing): It tasted like coney dog.
**Justin shaking his head. Me still not trying to laugh
Me: You didn't even eat a coney dog.
Vivian: I know, but that's what Grandma always says. Her burps taste like coney dog!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
9. The cafeteria workers ask her if her lunch is "for here" or "to go" and she replies with "french fries, please."
8. Mama had to schedule "bathroom breaks" in her Outlook calendar to remind her when to go . . .
7. She walked out of the office at midnight only to find that her car lights had been on since noon. Thankfully, it started!
6. Dinner is served out of the candy vending machine.
5. Mama takes the elevator down one floor.
4. Mama takes the elevator up one floor.
3. She step in the elevator and can't understand why it doesn't move . . .It takes awhile for Mama to realize she is pushing the 8 button and that is the floor she is already on.
2. Five hours of sleep feels like 9 hours of sleep.
1. Standing in front of the mirror spraying perfume in her hair instead of root boost.
** Yes - That was Mama's week last week . . .
Jennifer Mott Freeland
Friday, November 6, 2009
To see Renee's favorite photos from Viv's shoot, check out her blog: http://capturedproductions.typepad.com/cp_photography/
Enjoy!!! Let me know your choices for our holiday card this year . . .
Friday, October 30, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Viv has been singing this song over and . . .over and . . . over again. I thought she learned it at school, but I googled some of the lyrics and to my surprise it's a song off the new Nickelodeon show Fresh Beat Band. The song is so catchy that Justin and I have caught ourselves singing it at home, in the car and most embarrassingly . . . at work . . .
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Then I fell in love with her appliques . . . I ordered a "V" for Vivian ($8.00): http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5813021§ion_id=6473437
Bobbi has become my new BFF and favorite Esty seller - I hope you enjoy her solid quality products as much as I do! BTW - Last night I found out that I won her FIRST Bobbity-Best Award . . .http://www.bobbityboo-bobbi.blogspot.com/. I am very blessed and honored that I have gotten the chance to get to know Bobbi and her adorable creations!
Stay tuned for pictures.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Interior Designer? Fingers crossed NOT!
Acrobat in Cirque de Soliel?
Cowgirl? Does she know they smell?
Play for the LA Sparks? Please!!!
We have no idea what she is going to be, but she will be smiling!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I've been busy shopping with Mom and found some great deals. I love these shoes the best - They remind me of Hannah Montana. They hurt my feet a little. Mom says it's all about the look, NOT the comfort.
My mom and dad created a chore list for me. I get $1.00 a day if I complete my list of chores each day. My favorite is cleaning the toilets - I think making stew with the toilet wand is fun. My mom says this is her least favorite job so she's so happy that I like to do it for her. I also voted for Midland as the Best Tennis Town in America (see my yellow button).
Sometimes I like to order a juice and fruitsnacks from my backyard service (aka mom and dad). My mom always asks if I like I live in the VIP section of neighborhood. I laugh and then she gets me my order.
I have the best parents in the world. They are my biggest fans and love me to pieces . . .
Until next time . . . .
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
A few weeks ago we received Viv's preschool report card . . .
Me: This is why I love Montessori - She learns about things like the continents.
Justin: Yeah . . . That's great.
Me: Justin, she's FOUR and has "mastered" the seven continents! I don't think I know all seven.
Justin: (annoyed) Jenny . . .Come on, you know the continents!
Me: Hmmm I don't think so . . . Viv will need to give me a refresher . . .
The Vivian Show
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
There are several fibs in this short conversation . . . If you can hear Viv (over the Hannah Montana episode blarring in the background), she says "I'm not at her house." This was her reply to him when he asked if he could talk to me. Then she says, " I am on my way, I'm on the sailboat." THEN, "I'm there now." and hangs up on him. He calls back . . .
My favorite line in this call was when she asks "Hamster" if he can turn on Hannah Montana for her at the township hall. There is never a dull minute when she is around AND she might get her fibbing from her MAMA because I fibbed and said that I wasn't making a video of her. . .
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I asked if I could take a her picture and of course she requested that we take more than one . . .
a silly face . . .
a coughing picture . . .
and a picture with sunglasses because, "Mommmm, I can't see when I'm sick!!"
and my favorite . . . a HAPPY face!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Viv: Oh crap!
Me: Viv we don't say that.
Viv: Oh crapola!
Me: Viv we don't say that either. Those aren't nice words.
Viv: Oh GOD!
Me: Vivian you know that is not a nice word. How about 'Oh pickles'?
Viv: OH CRAP! Crapola!
Me: Viv do you want to lose your privileges? You really need to talk like a nice girl. Oh pickles!
Viv: Oh PRIVILEGES!! Mom is that a nice word?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A couple weeks ago we received this picture of Vivian in our Family Folder at school. I couldn't believe it . . . She's eating carrots??!! It is good to know that she is getting vitamin A and beta-carotene someplace because she certainly isn't getting them at home. We try to get her to eat vegetables all the time, but she nearly gags at the sight of them. I chalk it up to school peer pressure . . .
Monday, March 9, 2009
- Fib #1. Tonight she was talking to Grandma Becky on the phone and I heard Viv tell her that she was home by herself. She explained that I was still at work and Justin was grocery shopping. Truth: Viv and I were sitting at the dining room table together and Justin was at a basketball game.
- Fib #2. On Saturday Viv was helping me with the laundry and I asked her to put the sheets in the washer. She came running to me (crying) and said that daddy took the sheets from her and put them in the washer wrong. Truth: Justin was in the family room watching TV and had no idea what Viv was talking about.
- Fib #3. I was taking Viv to school and all of a sudden she screams from the backseat that Hazel bit her. Truth: Hazel is her doll and she wasn't even in the car with us.
- Fib #4 Viv helped me make lasagna for dinner tonight. As I was cleaning up she said, "I didn't take a picture of your money maker." Truth . . . .