Saturday, March 27, 2010
Remember the post about trying a new photographer and how adorable the photos turned out? http://jfree5303.blogspot.com/2009/11/life-is-your-art-life-love-joy.html Well . . . Renee' has opened up a studio in Midland. She posted some pictures of the studio on her Captured Photography Art blog. Check them out - I knew it was going to be super fabulous!! You might see some pictures of Vivian on display too . . .
Thursday, March 25, 2010
A little flu bug hit our house this week . . .Viv and I have stayed home from work and school the past two days. Here is the breakdown:
- Number of times we left the house = 0
- Showers taken = 7 (Viv 5; Mama 2)
- Number of days that we didn't have phone service because the garbage truck snagged our phone line down = 2
- Viv beat Mama in Whacka Mole = 2
- Mama beat Viv in Memory = 5
- Amount of Coke Mama drank to settle her stomach = 2 (very bad, but tasted so GOOD!)
- Days we slept in past 9:00 am = 2
- Watched Zack and Cody in bed = 4
- Lunch in bed = 2
- Heard Viv's favorite new saying " Zip it, punk!" = 100+
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
My two friends are the cheer coaches at Northwood University. Viv really wanted to do their cheer camp so we signed her up - Yes, Justin may have shed a few tears. In the morning they practiced the cheers and then showed their moves during half-time of the game. We were so proud - She had so much fun and looked great out there.
After the game we had lunch at Logan's Roadhouse. Viv's conversation with her Justin went like this:
Justin: So did you have fun today?
Vivian: Yes I did, but (big sigh) I think I like basketball better!
Justin (smiling ear to ear): Oh really?