Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sale-A-Holic

Some people think that I am a shopaholic, but I'm really not. I would say that I am more of a saleaholic. I typically only shop the sale racks. Today I went to Oak River and noticed that the Coach outlet had a lot of traffic in their store. OH MY WORD . . . They were having the best sales ever. I got this purse for approximately $100.00 - It was originally $349.00! Justin noticed my new purse on the table tonight and asked if I bought it today . . . I said "No, I got it a long time ago." Three hours in my mind is a long time ago . . .

3 comments:

  1. I think working with the rich attorneys at Dow is atarting to make you have expensive taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's the pressure from all the attorney's cute OPs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till you see my new purse...LOL

    ReplyDelete