Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's Baaaccck . . . Kind Of . . .

I just wanted to let you know that I have been having a lot of fun while being on hiatus from The Vivian Show. . .


I went to Nature Camp at the nature center with my Nana and Tiger. I found a friend that likes iCarly as much as me. Her name was Lauren and she was my camp counselor - She told me she was THIRTEEN years old.



I've been busy shopping with Mom and found some great deals. I love these shoes the best - They remind me of Hannah Montana. They hurt my feet a little. Mom says it's all about the look, NOT the comfort.




My mom and dad created a chore list for me. I get $1.00 a day if I complete my list of chores each day. My favorite is cleaning the toilets - I think making stew with the toilet wand is fun. My mom says this is her least favorite job so she's so happy that I like to do it for her. I also voted for Midland as the Best Tennis Town in America (see my yellow button).




My dad took me to the spray park a couple times this summer. It was his idea and I had so much fun. I really like the water this year!




I kept doing this just to annoy my dad - I was just trying to wash my hair.



Sometimes I have quiet time in the afternoon. I like to listen to Hannah Montana on my iPod. My daddy bought me an iPod that mommy and I share. It has mostly all my songs on it. I really like the Mama Mia soundtrack too.



One day my mommy and daddy took me to the local zoo. I had a lot of fun seeing all the animals and riding on the train.



By afternoon I was hot, hungry and tired. My mom kept saying, "Vivian you are driving me crazy!" - My daddy couldn't have taken a more appropriate picture.


Sometimes I like to order a juice and fruitsnacks from my backyard service (aka mom and dad). My mom always asks if I like I live in the VIP section of neighborhood. I laugh and then she gets me my order.


I have the best parents in the world. They are my biggest fans and love me to pieces . . .

Until next time . . . .





Love, Vivian




1 comment:

  1. Hey V. No worries about the scooter episode. I'd ride it again in a heartbeat. Can't wait to get together again!

    X

    ReplyDelete