Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cranberry Bliss Bars

Vivian and I love Starbucks this time of year for their Cranberry Bliss Bars. The name says it all BLISS-ful! The texture is like a chewy brownie, but the flavors include white chocolate, zesty orange, and cranberry. I like to use the bar as a bribe for cooperating in the morning. Last week she got dressed and ready for school like a big girl so I rewarded her with a trip to Starbucks - Cranberry Bliss Bar for her and Signature Hot Chocolate for me. I had to sample and asked her for a little piece and this is what she gave me:

Not quite what I was looking for, but she gave me exactly what I asked for - A little piece.

2 comments:

  1. I have actually NEVER been to Starbucks - I've heard their hot chocolate is wonderful though and now that I've seen those - I just might have to try it out and look at what other goodies they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you order the Signature Hot Chocolate rather than the regular . . . There is a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete