Monday, November 23, 2009

LoCoMaMa Designs - Bloomin Bands

I have been blessed that I've had the opportunity to meet Colleen Dempsey and Lori Harris of LoCoMaMa Designs. These two ladies have been friends since high school and started their own business about a year ago. I went to school with Colleen's husband Mark and he was advertising LoCoMaMa Designs on his Facebook. I went to a LoCoMaMa open house in Midland and fell in love with their fancy, but functional products. Fast forward to now and I am part of the LoCoMaMas. I create/design the Bloomin' Bands . . . Check them out on the web page. They are so fun - I have a great time working with Lori and Colleen and the other mamas.

Enjoy!

http://www.locomamadesigns.com/bloominbands.html

2 comments:

  1. Get Out!!!! Look how cute those are! I know those are for little girls, but I could totally see Erika pulling that off. I might have to tell Santa :) You're a talented little gal. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so creative, I love them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete