Sunday, January 3, 2010

She's a Little Camera Happy

Happy New Year! We have lots to share regarding our holidays, but I had to share this first . . . Tonight as I was cleaning up and getting ready for the school/work week, I found Viv's digital camera. She loves taking pictures of EVERYTHING - I laughed out loud when I viewed what she has been taking pictures of:



~Herself~




~ Alvin - Her new McDonald's toy~



~We counted our change one night - Her job was pennies~




~Little Bear - One of her favorite TV Shows~



~My LoCoMaMa stuff~

~Her Toes ~




My favorite . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .









~Justin sick and sleeping on the sofa~


Please note: This doesn't include the 100 other photos of herself, her toes, every ceiling fan in the house and numerous pictures of me sleeping, cleaning and exercising!

1 comment:

  1. oh so funny, I am laughing out loud! See, they take great pictures and what seems random to us now, we may some day cherish! :)
    thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete