Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to . . .

Yesterday morning I received an email from the director of Viv's school asking me if I worked out to Richard Simmons. I immediately started laughing. Instead of emailing Tiffany back, I called to explain that I don't workout to Richard Simmon's, but Vivian goes to her Grandma B's every afternoon and they exercise to "Sweatin to the Oldies". Tiffany laughed and said that Viv asked if she could sing "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" by Richard Simmons. Today Viv asked her teacher if she could sing Peggy Sue . . . Another Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies Song . . . Tomorrow it will probably be "Gimme Some Lovin" . . .





1 comment:

  1. Update: Email from Tiffany (the Director Today)

    Everyday this week it has been another song, today she informed Stormi that "Wipe Out" doesn't have words so she won't be singing today:)

    Tiffany Jaime, Head of School
    Montessori Children's House
    5114 Jefferson Ave.
    Midland, MI 48640
    989 835 1101
    info@mchkids.net

    Oh my word . . . She is going to need so much therapy!

    ReplyDelete