Monday, March 9, 2009

We have a little fibbing problem . . .

Over the past weekend we noticed that Viv started fibbing a lot. The fibs are harmless, but we definitely want to teach her to tell the truth. Sometimes it's really hard not to laugh because she comes up with some good ones:


  • Fib #1. Tonight she was talking to Grandma Becky on the phone and I heard Viv tell her that she was home by herself. She explained that I was still at work and Justin was grocery shopping. Truth: Viv and I were sitting at the dining room table together and Justin was at a basketball game.
  • Fib #2. On Saturday Viv was helping me with the laundry and I asked her to put the sheets in the washer. She came running to me (crying) and said that daddy took the sheets from her and put them in the washer wrong. Truth: Justin was in the family room watching TV and had no idea what Viv was talking about.
  • Fib #3. I was taking Viv to school and all of a sudden she screams from the backseat that Hazel bit her. Truth: Hazel is her doll and she wasn't even in the car with us.
  • Fib #4 Viv helped me make lasagna for dinner tonight. As I was cleaning up she said, "I didn't take a picture of your money maker." Truth . . . .









1 comment: