Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

Viv had a first great day of kindergarten. We were excited that she was so excited to start school. I emailed Mrs. A (yes, I am one of those crazy, annoying, overprotective moms) by 11:00 am to see how she was doing:

Hi Mrs. A,

I know it's early . . . How is Viv doing? She was very excited to start school, but got a little nervous this morning. Hope your morning is going well.


Dear Jennifer,
Vivian is doing absolutely wonderful. She is going to be
such a joy to have as a student. I can already tell that
she will succeed in here. Do not worry about asking me
about her. Feel free anytime!
Sincerely, Mrs. A.

Uh-oh . . . She said "Feel free anytime" . . . I hope she knows I will take that literally :)

Day 1

Day 1 - In the classroom sitting at her desk

Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment